Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, June 24, 2006

"Doodling Fantasia" sample project sneak peeks...




Here they are! Well, I didn't miss morning by much lol ;P Blogger is playing up for me today... grrrrrr!!! :o(

Spots are still available in next week's Thursday, Friday, and Sunday workshops and bookings close 9am Sunday 25th June...that's tomorrow!!! Get in quick to secure one of the last spaces available :o)

The next information email containing materials list, cutting and doodling template, and access details for the Paper Fantastic Studio will be sent out to all workshop participants after payments have been received. For those of you who have already paid, thank you very much!!! Your email will be forwarded to you asap ;D

Finally, I just want to tell you all that if you are thinking of booking but are maybe a little unsure of yourself as you've never doodled before, don't be scared!!! I will give you a FULL doodling template for you to copy, or if you want to try some free-hand doodling, I will give you instructions on how to draw the different doodles featured on this layout yourselves. So, give it a go...it's HEAPS of fun :o)

I am sooooo excited about these workshops...can't wait to get started!!! And I now have Typepad all set up to host the Paper Fantastic Studio, so no more issues with Blogger...YAY!!!!!!! I will be permanently moving to Typepad by Wednesday 5th July as Blogger has just been too unreliable for me in the last couple of weeks. I'll add a link here so you know where to find me :o)

I hope you can join me for a workshop next week..email me at karen075@bigpond.net.au if you are interested.

See you all soon with another update...MMMWWWAAAHHH!!

P.S. If I owe you an email...I am getting there! Flat-strap at the moment. Rest assured, I haven't forgotten you ;D Oh, and yes...that is me as a little girl in the photo on the workshop sample hehehehe ;P

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Millar said...

Karen, I can't wait to do this class, how cool do the sneak peeks look!!!?

Saturday, 24 June, 2006  
Blogger Shazz said...

i am looking forward to doing the class too karen after my initial nervousness the other night. am i still right for friday's class.....and do you believe me that the cheque will be in the mail on monday......ROTFL

have a good one sweetie xxoo

Saturday, 24 June, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home