Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I love this song...

****ALL WORKSHOP PARTICIPANTS: the Paper Fantastic Studio will not be accessible between 3.00pm and 4.30pm AEST Thursday 29th July to enable maintenence to be carried out. Sorry for any inconvenience****

...I saw Faith Hill sing "Fireflies" on Oprah one day and instantly the lyrics touched me. It's childhood, femininity, faith, hope, fairytale, love. Some songs I like for their frivolity, some for their rhythm, and then there's others, the really special ones, that touch my heart, like this one...and that's why I have used the lyrics on my "Doodling Fantasia" layout. Sit back and have a listen to the words for a minute and you'll see what I mean :o)

WOW..talk about busy!!!!! I need sleep...and lots of it...hopefully Mark and the kids will let me have a nice long sleep-in on the weekend. I did get a yummy red rose from Mark today, just to say he's so proud of me for running my workshops and with how well everything is going with them, and to say sorry for being such a grump lately :o) I don't get flowers, so this was really special...he's a sweetheart ;D

For all of my keen as mustard workshop participants (hi everyone!!!), I have found some lyrics for another "Butterfly" song, and this one's by Delta Goodrem. I totally forgot about Delta...I love her!!!! Thanks to Nellie for reminding me ;D I might have to scrap these lyrics on a layout for Lili, the same as my "Doodling Fantasia" layout.

My other secret is out on Friday!!!! Check back here then to find out what is is ;D

I hope all in Blogdom is well, and I will catch up with you all properly when my workshops are finished :o)

MWWWWAAAAHHHH!!!! xoxo

2 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

I like using lyrics on LOs too. I have just adapted paul Simon's 'father and daughter'lyrics for a LO on my blog. It's now 'mother and danghter'

Love all your work- truly inspirational

Thursday, 29 June, 2006  
Blogger Ros said...

You can also use the lyrics to Butterfly by Lennyy Kravitz. Let me know if you want me to e-mail them to you.

Thursday, 29 June, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home