Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

HUGE post coming up...

...OMG...not again I hear you all moan! But, it has been a week and I have a lot to share, so settle in with a cuppa or a chokky and soak it up...or bail now lol ;D

Firstly, some business. THANK YOU everyone for the huge response to my instructional kits!!! Wow, the response has just BLOWN me away!!!!! I am still waiting on a few people for payments (hurry up girls so I can email your kits out to you lol!) and once these are through, I will begin the big (e)mail-out! Reminder...please have all payments finalized by midnight, Friday 21st July (AEST).

To everyone who has purchased BOTH KITS...you will have one week each to access the online instructions so that you may complete your layouts. The first mail-out will be the "My Happiness" kit and will be emailed out from Monday 24th July. The second mail-out will be the "Doodling Fantasia" kit and this will be emailed out from Monday 31st July. For sole purchases of "My Happiness" or "Doodling Fantasia" kits - instructions will be emailed out from Monday 24th July.

Okay, now on to other things!

Most of you will already know that the newest Scrap To The Max newsletter was released over the weekend, and it was FABULOUS!!!!! Amazing work girls...if you haven't seen our work yet, head on over the the gallery for a squiz ;D Amber and the rest of the girls have also set up some fab challenges for you, so head on over to the STTM Forum and check them out too! I am very sad to write that the gorgeous Megan is leaving us...we're all going to miss you so much Megan!!! And you had better come and visit and show off your fab work in the gallery missy, or else ;P

Here's one of my layouts for the month, from our doodling challenge which I had so much fun doing...yep, I do love doodling!!!!! (Bugger Blogger...it won't let me upload my pic!!! Check it out in the gallery at Scrap To The Max in the meantime.) You can check out my newsletter project and patterned paper challenge layout in the STTM gallery if you wanna see more hehehe ;P

While you're there, drop into the forum and say hi, and check out the yummy new pens Amber has in the store (lots of coloured Zig pens, coloured Zebra gel pens, and Uniball Signo white gel pens girls!!!!!) plus the fab patterned papers, too! Not going to tell you what they are though...you'll have to go see for yourself ;D

Don't forget to check out the How Dare You site this week and next too! We have a fabulously arty dare going at the moment..."Inspired by Teesha Moore". VERY fun...love to see some of you have a go at Teesha's style!!! And check out her stamps on her website...LOOOOOVE the doodled ones ;D My layout is yet to come...I'm working on it, trust me! Going to be a busy week ahead for me, I think.

Not finished yet lol ;P

I have something really exciting to share...I am going to be teaching here in Hervey Bay at a divine new scrapping store which has just opened up, called "Scrapbooking and Gifts". A scrapping friend that attends "Scrap and Yap" at our other LSS (where my Mum and I scrap together every Monday) mentioned to me that Narelle, the new store's owner, desperately needed someone to teach classes for her, so I went in and chatted to her about it today...she's so lovely (HI NARELLE!!!) !!! Narelle has so many fabulous ideas for the store and for classes and I am really, REALLY excited to be working with her...we are going to have a planning session tomorrow and nut a few things out...we're both itching to get started lol :o) Classes will be starting up in August, so if you know anyone up my way, give them a holler and tell them about us! And if you are ever up here in Hervey Bay, don't forget to drop into the store and say "hi" to Narelle, Ross (Narelle's lovely DH - hi to you too Ross!!!) , and myself...and don't forget to pick up some yummo new supplies and take a class with me while you're there ;D The store is at the corner of Main Street and The Esplanade, just off the roundabout, right on the beach...yummo view too Narelle, just DIVINE!!!!

More news...my next series of online workshops is starting NEXT WEEK! The sample project features buttons and doodling (YAY Jaki for guessing ;D). I will be releasing booking details and session times VERY soon, so keep an eye out here!

And I have MORE scrapping news, but I can't tell you yet though...hehehe...;D I am riding such a cool wave at the moment and am just enjoying where it is taking me :o)

Apart from all of my scrapping excitement, not much else is happening...and I quite like it that way! I am still sick though...the flu now, and this tonsillitis won't budge either...but I am over the worst of it now so that's the main thing. It has really muddled up where I wanted to be with my scrapping though, and I am still trying to tie up a few loose ends from the "Doodling Fantasia" workshop that I hope to have sorted by Tuesday next week...oh well, nothing I can do about being sick :o( I am getting there girls...

Mark has been so fantastic while I have been sick with looking after the kids, cooking tea, doing some washing, running errands, letting me sleep when I need to...I really don't deserve him. We've decided we are going to have a holiday away soon...just us two. We've been away once for the weekend without the kids since they were born, so we think it's about time we took some time out for us for a change. We'll miss the kids like CRAZY though!

Oooh, before I forget...as you know, I am moving to Typepad (as a blog hosting alternative to Blogger) permanently very soon. I have set up my photo albums there - my general gallery, and some pics of my students' layouts from the "My Happiness " and "Doodling Fantasia" workshops - click on the links in my sidebar here to have a look.

Well, that's about it...PRAISE THE LORD, I hear you all say ;P I am scrapping my sample layout for next week's workshops as we speak, so don't forget to check back soon for a look-see ;D I'm off to type up some ideas for classes for Narelle as they strike while I scrap, too...gosh I am sooooooo excited to be teaching locally...thank you so very much Narelle!!!!!! Okay okay, I'd better try and settle down or I won't sleep tonight lol ;D

I hope you've enjoyed listening to this new Neyo song...I really love it and it makes me think of Mark...ewwwww, I know you are all saying that you didn't want to hear that HAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Sorry for the mushy-mushy ;P

Catch you all again very soon...BIG pat on the back for reading my blurt if you made it to the end! *pat pat pat pat pat*

MWAH!!!! xoxo

2 Comments:

Blogger Belinda said...

I lurveeee reading your blog, no matter how long!
WOW..you are going to be a busy girl! I wish you all the luck in the world with your new teaching gig! My only wish..is that i lived closer.
Looking forward to doing the doodling LO's...YAY!
Belinda
xxx

Thursday, 20 July, 2006  
Blogger jaki said...

Congrats on the teaching job Karen...I'm in the right state, just trying to figure out how I can convince hubby we NEED to holiday in Hervey Bay SOON!!!! LOL

Roll on Monday...can't wait to get started on my next doodling LO :)

And I hope you can get over all this sickness soon!
Take care of you!

Thursday, 20 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home