Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Once only offer!!!

Ok girls...I have been inundated with emails over the last week or so asking if the instructions to complete the "Doodling Fantasia" or "My Happiness" layouts are available for purchase. So, I have decided...seeing as though they have been so popular and I am such a nice person ;D...to offer up the chance to receive a kit which provides full details on how to complete either project...YAY!!!! Here's the details if you're interested :o)

*****************************************************************************

COST: $5.00 each kit ("Doodling Fantasia" or "My Happiness")


YOU WILL RECEIVE:

  • online access to fully detailed workshop instructions (in the Paper Fantastic Studio) for the period of one week, so you can complete your layout in your own time;
  • a pdf document briefly outlining the above instructions;
  • a fully comprehensive materials list;
  • a template/cutting guide;
  • 2 copies of song lyrics for journaling ("Doodling Fantasia" only);
  • numerous fully comprehensive doodling handouts designed to teach you how to do some funky basic doodling!!!

EMAIL ME:

  • (karen075@bigpond.net.au) by midnight, Tuesday 18th July to let me know which kit/kits you are interested in.
  • I will email you back my bank details...please pay via direct deposit.
  • Please have all payments finalized by midnight Friday 21st July, 2006.
  • The kits will be emailed out simultaneously to all recipients after all payments have been finalized - this is in the interest of fairness as it best enables everyone access to the Studio for an equal amount of time.

*************************************************************************************

Now, this is a once only offer!!!! I will not be repeating this opportunity again for these or for any of my future workshops!!!!!!! So, if you desperately want to learn how to doodle, email me asap and I'll show you how ;D

Thanks everyone for your continued interest in my workshops, for your support, and for your well-wishes...it has been AMAZING!!!!!! I am currently working on my next set of workshops which will be open for bookings next week, so keep an eye out here for further details. If you are wondering what the theme is going to be, you can find it in the TITLE of this --------> "Pussy Cat Dolls" song (sorry if anyone finds the song distastefull)...that and a little doodling thrown in, of course ;D So, can you guess what it is?????

I just can't WAIT to bring you some more funky scrapping ideas over the coming months...I have so many things I want to teach you!!!

Chat to you all soon :o)

MMMWWWAAAHHH!!!!! xoxo

3 Comments:

Blogger Belinda said...

Aweeeee, how kind are you!!

Ok..so I'll have to email my details asap..i really don't want to miss out!!

Belinda
xx

Thursday, 13 July, 2006  
Blogger Megan said...

Hey Karen,

My life has been so crazy lately that I had no idea about all of these thigns you have been going through. Your blog has SO MUCH on here since I last looked.

I'm sorry you've been going through such a hard time, and on the flipside I am so happy that other fantastic things are happening for you.

I hope you find a happy medium soon!

Megan xx

Saturday, 15 July, 2006  
Blogger jaki said...

LOL Karen!
I had NO idea about the PCDs, had to google them to see what on earth you were talking about :)

Now I am guessing the next theme is "buttons" :) LOL!

Monday, 17 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home